Purchase Ledger Clerk
£16,000 - £18,000
Opal Recruitment are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a client of ours based in the Wakefield area. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career within Accountancy. The ideal candidate will have some experience within Purchase Ledger, however this is not essential as full training can be provided for the right candidate.
Salary up to £17,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Matching, batching and coding invoices in a high volume capacity
- Processing payment runs (BACS and CHAPS)
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Point of contact for any invoice queries
- General accounts administration
- Previous experience working with purchase ledger (desirable, not essential)
- Strong work ethic
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to work well under pressure
If you may be interested in this position then please get in contact with Emma at Opal Recruitment as soon as possible.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. *************************
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
Alternatively, just give us a call on 01924 669 409
Keywords: Purchase Ledger, Ledger, Accounts, Finance