Outbound Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 - £18,000
Opal Recruitment have the pleasure in working with a well known organisation based in Wakefield. This is an excellent company with a fantastic reputation. My client is looking for an Outbound Customer Service Advisor to join their dedicated and friendly team.
You will be responsible for focusing on new, lapsed and smaller customers that their sales representatives do not visit on a regular basis. This will involve communicating with customers via the telephone, processing orders and also explaining about new products or cross selling. Whilst this is not a target driven environment my client is seeking someone is confident picking up the telephone and building rapport with customers.
Main duties include:
- Handling and responding to customer enquiries regarding products or technical information and maintaining customer contact via telephone, email or letter
- Contacting existing lapsed customers/new customers regarding products and developing a strong business relationship
- Increasing sales by upselling and cross selling products and increasing awareness of products
- Providing quotes and/or processing sales orders
- Communicating with the sales team and working as part of a team
You must also be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, possess initiative and enjoy working within a busy environment. Excellent training is given. This company offer on site parking and an excellent benefits package.
Alternatively, just give us a call on 01924 669 409
Keywords: Customer Service, Administration, Permanent