IT Support Tier 3
£32,000 - £35,000
Opal Recruitment are looking for an Infrastructure Analyst for our client based in Wakefield. They are a market leading plc with a forward thinking outlook, they offer an exceptional package combined with a fantastic working environment. The main duties for the role include:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide user support and Escalate support issues as appropriate, collaborating with local IT functions and end users in the resolution of issues.
- Provide a quality 'helpdesk’ service to ensure that all end user queries and problems are logged and resolved in a timely manner.
- Support and maintain group and local IT infrastructure including: Virtual environment (VMware & HyperV); devices and software, Local servers, LAN, WAN, WIFI, RF scanning, RF scanners, printers and scanners.
- Install and configure desktop devices and servers
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines
- Order hardware, software and peripherals in accordance with group IT policy
- Install new hardware and / or software ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Deliverprojects components and / or full life-cycle projects as required, adhering to project methodology.
- Perform Backups of key systems, as defined by group IT policy.
- Maintain and setup new Active Directory accounts. Disable 'leaver accounts in accordance with group IT policies
- Act as Email and Web administrator.
- Maintain documentation and records as defined in group IT policy
- Highlight reoccurring problems to the infrastructure team lead or group IT manager.
- Review current working practices and express ideas to improve efficiency, security or IT standards.
- Other duties as directed by the infrastructure team lead or group IT manager.
If you have the above skill set then apply today to avoid disappointment!
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
Alternatively, just give us a call on 01924 669 409
Keywords: Wakefield, jobs, Administration, IT