£21,000 - £24,000
As a long standing business partner with this top Accountancy Firm in Leeds, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of a Bookkeeper/Senior Bookkeeper. If you would like a detailed job spec don't hesitate to get in touch.
The Bookkeeper/Senior Bookkeeper offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to PLCs and High Net Worth Individuals.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do.
- The office is located in the vibrant area of Leeds, with excellent transport links for those commuting into Central Leeds
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously is gratifying and varied role
This is a great position for someone who is a proven Bookkeeper, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to step up into a more client facing role, you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of clients from day one.
- Review and maintain sales, purchase and general ledgers
- Post and review month end journals
- Prepare and review management accounts
- Complete and review VAT returns
I'd like to hear from Bookkeepers or Management Accountants who have a good technical knowledge and are able to hit the ground running. Please send your CV to call James at Opal Recruitment
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
Alternatively, just give us a call on 01924 669 409
Keywords: Bookkeeper, Accountancy, Trial Balance, Ledger, Accounts, Finance