Leeds, West Yorkshire
£24,000 - £26,000
My client a well known and expanding business in the Leeds area are looking for an experienced accounts administrator to come on board and help support the finance function. This is a friendly and personable accounts department that places a high emphasis on employee satisfaction. To apply for this role you will have accounts experience and an excellent work ethic.
Your duties will include:
- Credit Control
- Making phone calls to customers for overdue payments
- Credit referrals where customers are over credit limit
- New account applications
- Dealing with solicitors re bad debts and take further action when required
- Debit/Credit notes
- Liaising the other branches
- Clearing backlog of debit notes
- Issuing credit notes where Necessary
- Contacting customer to ask for repayment in cases where debit notes are rejected
- Managing on day to day Basis and keeping up to date going forward.
- Sales Ledger: Assist with posting of cheques/BACS receipts onto Pegasus
- Opera system
- Cash allocation and reconciliation
Salary: circa £24,000 - £26,000 per annum 37.5 hour week i.e. 8.30am -5pm with 1 hour lunch.
To apply please get in touch today!
Alternatively, just give us a call on 01924 669 409
Keywords: Accountant, Financial controller, acca, part-qualified